I have an epub that I am attempting to convert to TeX for use with ConTeXt. This epub includes JPGs and SVGs. The JPGs are fine as is, but for the SVGs, I want to modify the conversion to prevent line breaks when at the start of a paragraph and specify a width for all of them. Conversion command: pandoc -f epub -t context -o body.tex myepub.epub Current output: {\externalfigure[media/svg/1f4ae.svg]} Title {\externalfigure[media/svg/1f4af.svg]} Desired output: \dontleavehmode{\externalfigure[media/svg/1f4ae.svg][width=0.5cm]} Title \dontleavehmode{\externalfigure[media/svg/1f4af.svg][width=0.5cm]} What's the best way to modify how all the SVGs are converted but not touch the JPGs? -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/cf583d7d-be4f-4513-95f0-7abb4f642580%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.