Hi, yesterday I upgraded from release 2.11.3.2 to 3.1.2 and ran into some incompatibilities. I could fix those related to lua scripts, but I am stuck with my syntax definition. (Both releases are the binary distributions from the pandoc website.) I have my own KDE-style XML syntax definition file named asshell.xml. In my global.yaml file it is specifies as syntax-definition: ../../../asshell.xml This relative path is correct. OS is opensuse. I use this syntax definition as ~~~~~~{.asshell} blabla ~~~~~~ The file asshell.xml starts with This worked perfectly with releases up to and including 2.11.3.2, but with 3.1.2 I get the error message [WARNING] Could not highlight code block: Unknown syntax or context: ("asshell","Parameters") Could you please give me some help? Thanks in advance! Kind regards Karl -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/cfe8c5b3-6f89-4735-8945-e47217bf0ba4n%40googlegroups.com.