Hello, I am trying to convert from LaTeX to both HTML and docx, both of which result in the same thing happening. It seems that while figure references are automatically numbered, tables aren't. (I'm using pandoc 2.8) With the input below as an example: This reference to Table \ref{tbl:label} doesn't work. \begin{table} \caption{This caption has no number.}\label{tbl:label} \begin{tabular}{ l c r } 1 & 2 & 3 \\ 4 & 5 & 6 \\ 7 & 8 & 9 \\ \end{tabular} \end{table} This reference to Figure \ref{fig:label} works fine. \begin{figure} \includegraphics[width=\textwidth]{example-image-a} \caption{A numbered caption, if I use pandoc-crossref.}\label{fig:label} \end{figure} The table reference just becomes a hyperlink displaying the label like: [tbl:label], whereas the figure reference is numbered. If I use the pandoc-crossref filter, the figure captions are numbered while table captions aren't. Is there some option I'm missing that will make the table references behave the same as the figures? Best, John -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/cff01bf0-8c91-4f8c-a76d-7d070047513a%40googlegroups.com.