Thanks, but I can't find any code block in the default reference docx. On Saturday, 1 July 2023 at 18:34:39 UTC+8 mf wrote: > Il 01/07/23 11:07, Sylvain Hubert ha scritto: > > Hi all, > > > > Does anyone know how to reduce the font size of code blocks in the docx > > output? > > You may try this: > > - export the code block in a, say, reference.docx > > - open reference.docx with Word and customize the paragraph style of the > code block, then save > > - export again the code block in another docx file, using the option > --reference-doc=reference.docx > > Pandoc should use the styles it finds in reference.docx, so the block > code should look the way you customized it with Word. > > > > > > I know I could customize the Verbatim style in the reference doc, > > but that would also unwantedly affect the inline code. > > > > Ideally it should be done with custom styles, without too much hacks of > > raw docx. > > > > Thanks! > > > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/cff22eb0-a9d4-4e03-aa77-b83c42c04a57n%40googlegroups.com.