From: Don Mankewich <don.mankewich-PkbjNfxxIARBDgjK7y7TUQ@public.gmane.org>
To: pandoc-discuss <pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: Links to external PDF don't work in PDF output
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2017 15:31:24 -0700 (PDT)	[thread overview]

I have worked out what the problem is. I opened the PDF created by pandoc
in a browser (Chrome, Edge) thinking that it would resolve the links
relative to the directory I opened the PDF from but they don't do that.

When I open the output PDF with Adobe PDF Reader the links work and the
referenced PDF opens in the viewer.

Thanks to Huub de Beer for helping me troubleshoot this issue.