Hi, I am brand new to Pandoc. I have been looking at writting some content that I wanted to present in multiple ways. it seems like Pandoc can help. A few things that I haven't been able to figure out. 1. I have attached a document that I created it is the Federalist Paper #1. I have been using this document to try different things including creating references etc. What I haven't been able to figure out is the best method of first defining different paragraphs and then being able to do something specific with them In this case. I have created the "Old English" version (which i probably should have just called Original) and the "Modern English" version. So as I am typing I write in {.ModernEnglish} and {.OldEnglish} If I want to produce these so that they are side by side. Meaning the old English in on the Left and the ModernEnglish is on the right. How can I do that, or should I be coming out this in a completely different way? As I am writing I want to be able to quickly identify one from an other. If I want the OldEnlgih to appear and then the ModernEngilsh as a CodeBlodk, do I just find/replace all ModernEnglish and replace with ">" ?? 2. If I want to create a look and feel. I want to output this as HTML, PDF and PPT. On each one I want a particular look/feel How/where do I develop that look and feel (I am not a programmer so it would be easier if I could see what the output would look like - meaning moving colors around etc) All help is appreciated. Thanks Mark -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/d18bf8d8-6871-4087-aa1d-b48a5ad2af38n%40googlegroups.com.