* Workflow for Markdown -> DOCX -> Markdown (with tracked changes)
@ 2023-01-12 11:12 Pranesh Prakash
       [not found] ` <CAPD_o+8vK93Tk5kh=QLwTJt_-AkFN4bsbm9QSXGLGrQNL+O+QA-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
From: Pranesh Prakash @ 2023-01-12 11:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

Dear all,
Recently, I wrote a paper with extensive citations (more than a
hundred footnotes) in Pandoc-flavoured Markdown, using Zotero for
reference management and an exported CSL YAML file.

To interact with the reviewers and copy-editors, I had to produce a
DOCX version.  They added comments, and suggested changes via tracked
changes.  I accepted many of the changes suggested, rejected some, and
made various other changes.  I now have a final DOCX version.

From that final DOCX version, I would like to produce:
1.  a final Mardown version
2.  a diff between my draft Markdown version and the final Markdown version
3. a publishable PDF version using pandoc (rather than LibreOffice)

I can generate a Markdown file from the final DOCX version, but that
doesn't preserve the original Markdown citations as @-citations, but
renders them as text footnotes.

I'm sure it's a common workflow, so how do other people deal with this?

Regards,
Pranesh

* Re: Workflow for Markdown -> DOCX -> Markdown (with tracked changes)
       [not found] ` <CAPD_o+8vK93Tk5kh=QLwTJt_-AkFN4bsbm9QSXGLGrQNL+O+QA-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
@ 2023-01-13 12:41   ` E. Castedo Ellerman
From: E. Castedo Ellerman @ 2023-01-13 12:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss