* Pandoc includes an empty title page when generating epub
@ 2019-03-30 14:39 Paul
       [not found] ` <659e74df-4faf-4faa-bf8b-d0db216410e5-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Paul @ 2019-03-30 14:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hello!

I tried to generate an epub today using `writeEPUB3`, passing the default
writer options, an empty meta, and a bunch of headers followed by
paragraphs.
For some reason it includes an empty page at the start though, which seems
to be a title page. This prompted me to attempt adding some metadata. Said
metadata shows up in the "title" and "author" fields of my epub reader but
the first page stays empty.

How would I add some content or remove that first page?

Greetings,
Paul

* Re: Pandoc includes an empty title page when generating epub
       [not found] ` <659e74df-4faf-4faa-bf8b-d0db216410e5-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2019-04-14 18:45   ` Paul
From: Paul @ 2019-04-14 18:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

bump

@ 2019-04-15 15:48   ` John MacFarlane
From: John MacFarlane @ 2019-04-15 15:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Paul, pandoc-discuss

Can you give exact instructions for reproducing the
issue?  A small standalone Haskell program?

Also, when you say it's an empty page, what are you
using to view the EPUB?  (If you upload the epub
produced by pandoc that could also be useful.)

Finally, knowing the pandoc version would be helpful.

@ 2019-04-25 14:33   ` CR
From: CR @ 2019-04-25 14:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss