Hi all I'd be interested in embedding audio and video files in markdown without using raw html. I found this: https://github.com/cmrd-senya/markdown-it-html5-embed which is an extension of this implementation of CommonMark spec: https://github.com/markdown-it/markdown-it Can it be used in pandoc? What's your general recommendation about it? Any plan to add something like this in Pandoc? I also quickly read this discussion: http://talk.commonmark.org/t/embedded-audio-and-video/441 Thanks in advance for any pointer. Federico -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/d469b406-08c7-4157-9b60-2f734acc006d%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.