From: Phillip Dudley <predatorian3-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
To: pandoc-discuss <pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: Unable to create PPTX from default PPTX Reference Document using Markdown
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 15:13:45 -0700 (PDT)	[thread overview]

I guess I'm not seeing on the documentation where it is called out how to
modify those styles? Some GitHub issues I saw said to unzip the PPTX and
then look for some XML file that called out the four styles called out in
the documentation. However, that didn't make sense to me.

Does anyone have any examples of how to successfully, and clearly
explained, do this?