Many thanks for your swift response. I'm glad to hear that you are working on it. For others looking for an intermediate solution: I move all my footnotes down so that they appear just above a header. Pandoc does recognize that footnotes end at a header, so this works fine. Me personally, I like to keep my footnotes close to the paragraphs, so I'm looking forward to a real fix. Best Elias On Sunday, 8 October 2017 14:16:57 UTC+2, Albert Krewinkel wrote: > > Hello Elias, > > Elias S > writes: > > > According to the Org Manual, a footnote definition ends after two > > consecutive empty lines. Pandoc doesn't seem to respect this. > > Indeed, this is a bug; thank you for reporting it! > I'm working on a fix. > > Best, > Albert > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/d53cdef3-9040-411c-b367-6e637a1dff55%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.