Hello, Just upgraded pandoc to version 2.15. I convert MS Word documents to tex files via pandoc. First line of new paragraphs in my Word docs is normally indented (left indent 0.5in, 1.27cm — standard setting). Pandoc didn't previously treat these indents as quotes, now it does. This is problematic, as there's quite a lot to edit in the .tex files post-conversion now. I *do* actually sometimes set longer quotations apart from rest of text by indenting (indent is 0.5 in/1.27cm both sides; 6pt spacing before the quote, 12pt spacing after). In previous versions, pandoc recognised that only these standalone quotes should have these nifty /begin{quote} /end{quote} tags around them, which worked perfectly for me. I'll now likely have to downgrade to a previous version of pandoc. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/d5e31c5d-b3a8-43d9-bc86-d38f11429c6bn%40googlegroups.com.