I have a file of metadata (yaml format) which I am processing along with a markdown file. to create an epub So basically pandoc x.yml x.md -o x.epub I have include the text epub-chapter-level: 2 In the metadata file as I thought this was the equivalent of using the --epub-chapter-level=2 command line option Whilst other items in the metadata file are used (e.g. css) the directive epub-chapter-level: 2 is ignored. Could someone let me know where I'm going wrong? Many thanks! 'รถ-Dzin -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/d6eb7e04-6ed2-4c06-8d8e-eb892e92ab14n%40googlegroups.com.