Thanks for replying so promptly! Yes, I have! I would like more information regarding internal working, not just the overview! I already have gone through pandoc website, documentation, pandoc definitions in hackage, pandoc types git On Wednesday, 8 September 2021 at 22:27:31 UTC+5:30 John MacFarlane wrote: > > > I am new to learning, understanding Haskell and Pandoc, > > It would be really helpful for me if someone can reach out for > explaining > > the flow and clear out some questions related to Pandoc Types. > > This is the right place to ask such questions! > > I assume you've seen https://pandoc.org/using-the-pandoc-api.html > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/d8d9a844-fe79-4de1-8ca8-b3dcf672598dn%40googlegroups.com.