I forgot two of the attachments. Here they are. On 2019-12-05 14:19, BPJ wrote: > I like the reversed pilcrow a lot! > > To me it also suggests that Pandoc is ~~subverting~~ reversing the hegemony > of WYSIWYG "word processors" which I hate with a gusto! :-) > > My two (three) worthless coins: > > 1. I think the idea that you can use the (reversed) pilcrow from any font > is an important one. > > 2. Any graphics editor worth its salt (including LaTeX's *graphicx* > package!) should AFAIK be able to flip a text box/object so that you can > reverse the ordinary pilcrow from any font on the fly. I know for a fact > that Inkscape can, which is perhaps the most important as it is free and > open source, since I have flipped and rotated text objects containing > various Unicode arrows in it not too long ago. > > > 3. Perhaps the logo should be a black/dark square with a white/light > reverse pilcrow, similar to the [M↓] logo for Markdown used e.g. on Stack > Exchange. I'm thinking that it looks more like a logo that way. At least it > should be a sanctioned variant, as should [⁋] — a reverse pilcrow in square > brackets, to make it stand out better. > > Den tors 5 dec. 2019 04:31Kolen Cheung skrev: > >> For this one, may be moving the d diagonally (lower left) a bit such that >> those straight lines line on a square? >> >> On the other hand, after @jgm said it, ⁋ does look like ΠD, short form of >> PanDoc (ΠᾰνDoc), also has a meaning of "all documents." So may be it can be >> viewed as the D already embedded in ⁋ and no need to repeat that. >> >> Does any other feel also that the D should have a hole in it? >> >> P.S. haven't seen Π used as ∀. Which field? >> >> On Wednesday, December 4, 2019 at 11:54:20 AM UTC-8, allefeld wrote: >>> >>> Ok, maybe the trimming was a bit too much. How about leaving a serif: >>> >>> [image: ReversedPilcrowDoubleFlippedTrimmedSerif.svg.png] >>> >>> -- >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups >> "pandoc-discuss" group. >> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an >> email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org >> To view this discussion on the web visit >> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/a28791eb-2ff1-4cf0-854f-28dc476dd523%40googlegroups.com >> >> . >> > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/d8e2a245-57b6-148d-971f-5ac0c0d295fd%40gmail.com.