I've got a Markdown file that contains inline math with `\mathtt`. This is parsed into native format as Math InlineMath "I_1 \\bullet \\mathtt{add}(X,Y,Z) \\cdot I_2" and when written to HTML, the `\mathtt` part renders as add I really want it to render as add so that my CSS styling will come out right. I was prepared to write a Lua filter, but it looks like the decision is being made downstream. How can I persuade the HTML writer to render the \mathtt the way I want? Norman P.S. In order to maintain compatibility with an installation I don't control, I am multiple versions behind---currently running Pandoc 2.2.1. I can request an upgrade, but not soon. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/d926b80a-5455-48a9-a655-d97676d4b43en%40googlegroups.com.