Hello, I installed pandoc from source on FreeBSD 13.0 using stack, which also installed ghc in my home directory. I do not have a system-wide ghc installation, nor do I have cabal. I also need pandoc-types, which I have also built from source using stack, but stack install does not seem to install anything. At least when I try examples from the filters page I get Could not find module ‘Text.Pandoc.JSON’ If anyone can spare a few minutes to help it would be much appreciated. Thanks, sprock -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/d969a04d-796e-4633-9fb0-4f863cb2d053n%40googlegroups.com.