Skylighting does show the problem: *skylighting* -s prolog kate.prolog generates the red highlight. When generating latex, it generates the \ErrorTok cmd. I suppose I should report a bug there? On Thursday, October 13, 2022 at 2:40:40 PM UTC-7 Antonio Piccolboni wrote: > New to Kate, but AFAICT no problem there (saved code in .prolog file, atom > highlighted in green, not bold red). Looking into skylighting > > > > On Thursday, October 13, 2022 at 1:37:29 PM UTC-7 fiddlosopher wrote: > >> I don't know, but pandoc's highlighting is based on KDE syntax >> definitions. >> So first step is to see if you get a similar result in the Kate editor. >> If you do, the problem is with the prolog.xml definition we build on, and >> it >> should be reported upstream. If not, the problem may lie in pandoc's >> (really skylighting's) implementation of the KDE syntax definitions. >> See jgm/skylighting - the README.md there has more information. >> >> > On Oct 13, 2022, at 1:03 PM, Antonio Piccolboni >> wrote: >> > >> > Hi >> >> -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/da61c885-da73-4ff3-8d92-72df8510bdf3n%40googlegroups.com.