From: Jeffrey T <jefftreistman-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
To: pandoc-discuss <pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: LaTeX footnote citations parentheses
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 10:44:14 -0700 (PDT)	[thread overview]

Hi John,

Thank you for the reply!

I've been trying to get Bastien's Lua filter to work again and think I may
have discovered the issue... Since the filter had always worked until
recently, I suspected the problem may have something to do with a Pandoc
update. So I uninstalled the most recent version of Pandoc and re-installed
version 2.13. This appears to have fixed the issue and everything is
working as intended! Not sure why the newer releases are incompatible or
causing issues? Regardless, I saved the installation package for 2.13 for
future use!

That said, it sounds like the best method of using Pandoc is with markdown?