* how to generate pdf or odt with multiple page styles
@ 2019-01-13  5:40 tjhayes-gVZEdI9cX4YM6XZ7mX+h/A
       [not found] ` <db0a7e0c-e536-4d48-98fa-e63c4c75f57d-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: tjhayes-gVZEdI9cX4YM6XZ7mX+h/A @ 2019-01-13  5:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

I would like to use pandoc to convert markdown text files into academic
papers according to the style guide for Society of Biblical Literature, or
SBL, which is similar to Chicago Manual of Style.

I can get pretty close to the style requirements using a reference-odt and
modifying the headers, paragraph indents, etc. However, I cannot figure out
how to get the margins and page numbering to come out like this:

First page of paper:
- 2" top margin
- page number centered in the footer

Pages 2 and following:
- 1" margins all around
- page number in right corner of header

Is it possible to start with one markdown file, run it through pandoc, and
create either a pdf or an odt with these page styles?
Or, is the only work-around to create a separate markdown file with page 1,
and then a separate markdown file for pages 2 and following?

* Re: how to generate pdf or odt with multiple page styles
       [not found] ` <db0a7e0c-e536-4d48-98fa-e63c4c75f57d-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2019-01-20 22:56   ` Agustín Martín
From: Agustín Martín @ 2019-01-20 22:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss