Dear all, I explore the separation of layout and data to inspire my colleagues in a public institution. I use markdown for the text and the YAML header for metadata like recipients etc. I have a very nice output as a PDF (via latex already). Now, I would like to take the same input and generate an ODT for e.g. last minute changes by the hierarchy. I found already out that I can use in the reference.odt custom fields in the header and footer and that I can configure header and footer for 1st and other pages separately. However, I still have a few problems. Can you advise me? 1. How can I add programatically (like in latex) the closure and signature text at the end of the text? 2. How can I pass metadata fields with line breaks (recpient address) to the odt? Custom fields do not keep line breaks. 3. How can I pass metadata arrays/hashes to the odt? Currently, they are not exported to custom fields. I could of course avoid arrays and hashes, but this would remove much flexibility and the nice metadata structure. Best, Robert -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/dc642f3b-8c29-4041-ac34-f2bfe42fe39an%40googlegroups.com.