Hello all, I've got another presentation coming up, so I thought I'd check again. Here's a link to the HTML file generated by slides.com's export function: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iABDNv5UQ8cn1SITyOm8Orp6PrDHXqm2/view?usp=sharing Regards, Pranesh On Saturday, 10 October, 2020 at 5:53:05 pm UTC+5:30 Pranesh Prakash wrote: > Dear all, > For some years now I have been using Slides.com for both preparing my > slide presentations as well as for hosting them. Now I'm thinking about > preparing my presentations using markdown + pandoc + revealjs, and then > uploading them to Slides.com. > > I've found it very easy to make presentations using pandoc, but I want to > do two more things: (1) imitate the styles I currently use on Slides.com; > (2) insert some existing slides into the presentation created by pandoc. > > ## Creating Template from Existing Reveal.js HTML file ## > I have downloaded an HTML file from Slides.com, which I can use offline. > That file, unfortunately, uses external URLs to pull in media like: (1) > font; (2) images. > > I want to develop a template based on that file that uses the correct: > 1. Font type > 2. Heading and text styles (colour, size, right-left-centre alignment as > well as top-bottom alignment) > 3. Background image > > I'd also like to know how pandoc does in-page placement. For instance, if > there's some text I want to appear in a small font size near the bottom of > the slide, is that possible? > > ## Inserting Existing Slides into Presentation ## > I have some slides (such as the "contact me" slide at the end) in which > I've carefully positioned SVG images (i.e., the mailbox symbol in front of > e-mail address, the Twitter bird symbol in front of Twitter handle). I > don't know how one could do such careful positioning in the markdown file. > (If someone knows if this can be done, I'd love to learn.) Given that, it > would be great if I could just insert the existing slide at the end of the > presentation. Is this possible? > > This is an example of what I would want the presentation to roughly look > like: > https://slides.com/pranesh/lawmaking-open-standards > > I'm happy to share an HTML version of that if that helps. > > Regards, > Pranesh > > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/dccd8fd6-be14-4682-9b7d-9bd0f730a28bn%40googlegroups.com.