Dear Folks, I have defined a custom character style in my reference.docx using Mac Word, so that I can convert some text to use small caps. This works but I am not able to center a character style. The option to center it is greyed out in Word's styles pane. Has anyone else faced this issue and found a workaround? Thanks in advance. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/ddd7b67a-e9a7-435a-9eff-4a11c4b0ebebn%40googlegroups.com.