* Erro pandoc 251 in R Studio
@ 2018-04-03 17:57 José Berilo Lima
       [not found] ` <423bd826-fd6c-40bf-bef8-47d173d696bb-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: José Berilo Lima @ 2018-04-03 17:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Dear. I'm a R Studio user. I ran a function that creates a PivotTable in R
Studio. When attempting to export this table to the Html format gave the
following error:

> pivot <- rpivotTable(base1,rows=c("Especialidade","PEPES"),
cols="Mes",width="100%", height="400px")
> pivot

saveWidget(pivot,file.path(normalizePath(dirname(savedPivot)),basename(savedPivot)))
pandoc.exe: Out of memory
Error: pandoc document conversion failed with error 251
In addition: Warning message:
running command '"C:/Program Files/RStudio/bin/pandoc/pandoc" +RTS -K512m
-RTS "G:\ESTATIST\Bases de Dados\savedPivot.html" --from markdown --output
"G:\ESTATIST\Bases de Dados\savedPivot.html" --self-contained --template
C:\Users\JOSE~1.BER\AppData\Local\Temp\RtmpCmXZpK\file52054246f59.html' had
status 251

Can anyone help me solve this problem?

Thanks,

* Erro pandoc 251 in R Studio
       [not found] ` <423bd826-fd6c-40bf-bef8-47d173d696bb-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2018-04-05  4:16   ` Kolen Cheung
       [not found]     ` <269265b5-ccc2-49ec-ba3e-70b3013c0dab-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Kolen Cheung @ 2018-04-05  4:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

a few clues:

- it said not enough memory. So try the same thing on a machine with more memory and see if it's ok. pandoc is known to eat a lot of memory (search a GitHub issue on this.)
- if it involves Rmarkdown, it might be better to ask people there instead

to reduce memory use:

- if you were using pure pandoc, and isn't using some of the extensions exclusive to pandoc, then I'd say try other variants like the gfm or commonmark
- try to chop your document into self-contained pieces.

currently the only real solution is to add more memory to your machine.

* Re: Erro pandoc 251 in R Studio
       [not found]     ` <269265b5-ccc2-49ec-ba3e-70b3013c0dab-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2018-04-05 11:59       ` José Berilo Lima
       [not found]         ` <CAKo3Geyz+Z9_UirAv20MctSvjdcBhZe-L+G5widxPtBZRqfoSQ-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
From: José Berilo Lima @ 2018-04-05 11:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

Hi Christian

Thanks.

On Thu, Apr 5, 2018 at 1:16 AM, Kolen Cheung <christian.kolen-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
wrote:

> a few clues:
>
> - it said not enough memory. So try the same thing on a machine with more
> memory and see if it's ok. pandoc is known to eat a lot of memory (search a
> GitHub issue on this.)
> - if it involves Rmarkdown, it might be better to ask people there instead
>
> to reduce memory use:
>
> - if you were using pure pandoc, and isn't using some of the extensions
> exclusive to pandoc, then I'd say try other variants like the gfm or
> commonmark
> - try to chop your document into self-contained pieces.
>
> currently the only real solution is to add more memory to your machine.
>
> --
> msgid/pandoc-discuss/269265b5-ccc2-49ec-ba3e-70b3013c0dab%
> 40googlegroups.com.

José Berilo
jberilo-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org
tel.21- 99806 - 0123