I think i was not completely clear. I'm sorry for that. I'm trying to create a word document with the extension .docx. from a html encoded text. When i convert this html to .docx everything works fine except that the images in the html are not in the word document. Can someone please point me in the right direction. Thanks On Wednesday, July 19, 2017 at 1:54:34 AM UTC+2, Denis José Navas Vega wrote: > > The manual says that Pandoc can read "docx". Does not mention "doc". > > If you refer to docx as doc, the following excerpt from the manual can > gave you a hint: > > --extract-media=*DIR* > > Extract images and other media contained in a docx or epub container to > the path *DIR*, creating it if necessary, and adjust the images > references in the document so they point to the extracted files. This > option only affects the docx and epub readers. > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/de06675e-efc3-4f2a-87b5-7e4395eed3ca%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.