So far, I've been successful using a reference doc to apply a custom table style (updating the internal Table style with custom borders). But now, I'm simply trying to make a table with no borders at all. I tried to pass an `attr` to `Table`, `TableBody`, etc, with no luck. My attribute is: attr = (mempty, mempty [("custom-style", "NoBorder")]) This works with `divWith` if I'm trying to set a font style, but not for table styles. 1) Is there some way to use a Pandoc Table style, that overrides the reference doc "Table" style? 2) Is there a way to set a custom style for a table, i.e. using the "custom-style" attribute? Thanks much for your help! -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/df52ce0e-349b-4226-a97f-b45b241f0679n%40googlegroups.com.