From: Sukil Etxenike arizaleta <sukiletxe-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org
Subject: Re: multiple html files
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2022 13:30:05 +0200	[thread overview]

Try Thorium Reader and see if it works (it renders epub file by file,
this might help). Pandoc doesn't split files in the epub like in the
source html. Pandoc first joins all source files (separated by a blank
line) and then creates the epub. By default it splits chapters at level
1 headings. If you want to make them smaller (which may help), set the
`--epub-chapter-level` option to the heading level you want to split
chapters at. If you want more complicated splitting, you'll have to use
calibre's ebook-convert.