Dear pandoc gurus, I need to style footnote ref and footnote back mark (↩) in ebook2 output because in Apple's iBook application they are not distinguishable from normal text. No problem for footnote ref. It has class footnoteRef that I can define in css. But the back mark has no distinguishable feature and I don't know how to style it to make clear it is a link. Is it possible to add a class (like footnoteBack) to it? Or should I resort to :last-child css3 selector if it is supported in epub2? Thanks for your help! mario -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/e0969fc5-6a11-4a1a-b946-9083b2f72f7d%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.