Agreed! There's the wiki page https://github.com/jgm/pandoc/wiki/Pandoc-Filters which seems to me a good way of publicizing filters - Amy, you should list yours there! It doesn't seem widely used though, not sure how many people know of it. It's not listed in Pandoc Extras (because it's not a curated list?) J On Tuesday, March 21, 2023 at 8:59:54 AM UTC denis...-NSENcxR/0n0@public.gmane.org wrote: > Thanks for letting us know about your new filters. > > > > In general, is there any chance such information could be collected > somewhere? I feel I’m missing out on a lot of stuff if I just try to keep > track of these interesting things myself. (I know there’s this page > https://pandoc.org/extras.html) And we also have a repo for lua filters, > but I’m not sure Amy’s filters are covered by these resources...) > > > > Best, > > Denis > > > > *Von:* pandoc-...-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org *Im > Auftrag von *Amy de Buitléir > *Gesendet:* Freitag, 17. März 2023 22:13 > *An:* pandoc-discuss > *Betreff:* ANN: pandoc-select-code > > > > Announcing *pandoc-select-code*: a pandoc filter to extract only the code > blocks. You might use this, for example, to extract sample code from a > tutorial. This package has been available from my repo for a while, but I > have now uploaded it to Hackage, and also made it available as a Nix flake. > > I originally developed this filter because I wanted something like > literate Haskell, but using Markdown. I wanted to be able to write a > Markdown file with Haskell code blocks, and then be able to compile and > execute it, or use Pandoc to produce a PDF. Cabal doesn't support that, so > one workaround is to pre-process the file using Pandoc with this filter and > the --write=plain option to produce a source file that can be compiled. > > I also use this when I'm updating a tutorial I wrote some time ago; I'll > extract the code examples and verify that they still work with the latest > software. > > Hackage: https://hackage.haskell.org/package/pandoc-select-code > Repo: https://github.com/mhwombat/pandoc-select-code > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "pandoc-discuss" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to pandoc-discus...-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org > To view this discussion on the web visit > https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/40756e3f-ae25-4d1c-bfd5-6ec8321dd51dn%40googlegroups.com > > . > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/e0f89eeb-15e4-432e-aec7-4dea9fb2adc2n%40googlegroups.com.