From: "Karsten W." <karsten.g.weinert-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org
Subject: Re: Customize EPUB Title Page
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 16:30:05 -0800 (PST)	[thread overview]

Thanks for your replies!

I just downloaded pandoc 1.13.2 and learned about the

pandoc -D epub

and

pandoc --template=FILE

features. This is great and easy to understand. I will certainly use it at
some point.
For the current project, I decided to create a colophon section at the end
of the document where all the stuff, credits, disclaimer, etc goes into.

Kind regards
Karsten