Thanks for your replies! I just downloaded pandoc 1.13.2 and learned about the pandoc -D epub and pandoc --template=FILE features. This is great and easy to understand. I will certainly use it at some point. For the current project, I decided to create a colophon section at the end of the document where all the stuff, credits, disclaimer, etc goes into. Kind regards Karsten Am Montag, 22. Dezember 2014 17:25:16 UTC+1 schrieb John MacFarlane: > > (These remarks concern pandoc 1.13.2 and its default templates.) > > You can customize the epub (or epub3) template. See the User's Guide > under Templates for basic instructions. The epub templates have > conditionals > > $if(titlepage)$ > ... > $endif$ > > and whatever goes in place of the ... will be on the title page. > So, this is extremely customizable. > > +++ Karsten W. [Dec 21 14 12:05 ]: > >Hi, > >still an my small first ebook project, I am exploring the possibilities > of > >the title page before the table of contents. Currently, it shows title, > >name and date: > > > > > >

My first small ebook

K. Weinert

2014-12-20