From: "'guenael Muller' via pandoc-discuss" <pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
To: pandoc-discuss <pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: HTML attributes not being stripped off
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 03:17:31 -0700 (PDT)	[thread overview]

The idea there, is to be able to convert both html (generated by a rich
text editor)  and markdown (or other similar markup language) file through
a similar pipeline to a pdf with similar style. Using a different
templating engine somewhere in the pipeline mean more complexity, so i'm
considering the idea of using pandoc templating if the html result is okay.

Thanks.