I am using Pandoc to integrate Scrivener with Zotero. I write in Scrivener adding the Zotero citation keys, compile a .txt file, then use Pandoc to convert the .txt file into a Word file in which the citation keys are effectively translated in my preferred citation style (APA in this case). Following the instructions on this webpage, I also set up "Marked 2" to show the output of what I was writing in Scrivener using markdown. Here comes the problem: newlines. If I write in Scrivener: I want a newline after this. This should be a newline. then Marked 2 is showing: I want a newline after this. This should be a newline. So then I wrote in Scrivener: I want a newline after this.
This should be a newline. Marked 2: I want a newline after this. This should be a newline. Great! Now I compile into a .txt file and I get: I want a newline after this.
This should be a newline. OK, now it is time to use Pandoc. I type the following command into the terminal: pandoc -s -S --normalize --bibliography ~/Dropbox/_Research/Master_Thesis/Master.bib --csl ~/Dropbox/_Research/apa.csl -f markdown -t docx -o trial.docx /Users/S/Desktop/test_st.txt I get my .docx file (and when I do this with a full document, all my citations are there, so that works!), but then I read: I want a newline after this. This should be a newline. Note that the
that was present in the .txt file is gone, but still I did not get a newline. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/e1d030fa-3ac1-4fb7-b6c8-3f7a29356d9a%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.