Hello everyone, Very new to Pandac (just installed) and my first question here. I want to use Pandoc to convert my Latex back to MarkDown so I can use some of the common linters such as Proselint. However Pandoc converts LateX math equations in a way not rendereable in my favorite WYSIWYG editors like Typora and Qilin . I want Pandoc to convert math equations in double dollar sign $$...$$ or \begin{equation} \lable{...} \end{equation} to ```math … ``` which is renderable in Qilin with KaTeX or $$ {label} … $$ which is renderable in Typora. I would appreciate if you could help me with this. P.S. Out of the box solutions are also appreciated. For example if there is a way to use linters directly on the LaTeX file or there are similar editors for other markup formats which give instant preview or are WYSIWYG. Best, Foad -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/e22d88f8-e350-4dcf-8a03-37000a4a4a4d%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.