I'm trying to use Pandoc to convert my markdown files created using Obsidian.md to PDF files with a LaTeX template. The text works fine, but I'm having trouble with images, specifically image sizes and positions. When I use ![Artist Photo](absolute/path/to/image) Pandoc and LaTeX render the image, but it's half off the screen and so big as to take up a whole page. How do I limit the image size to e.g. its original size? And make it so there's text on the page too? Thanks! -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/e26599d4-c65f-4dce-979e-10a2db942ea3n%40googlegroups.com.