Just a guess until someone more versed in pandoc reacts: If you are able to modify opendocument template to your liking, maybe the way you could do this would be to convert your source to .odt; then this .odt convert to .docx. My guess is that this would be faster than doing this with lua filter. I believe that in .odt export both files (opendocument template and reference doc) are used to create final document. I tested it someday but cant find the project ... Dne úterý 13. dubna 2021 v 5:56:57 UTC+2 uživatel Matt Jolly napsal: > Hi All, > > I've been working on implementing a 'word processor' compatible output > from the Markdown source that I'm using to build my existing LaTeX/PDF > documents. > > At this stage I've managed to implement styles, margins, header and > footer, etc by using a docx reference-doc, however I also need to implement > some branding (etc) to create a Title Page and some additional (templated) > content / pages prior to the document body (or ToC) preferably with the > ability to pull from document metadata. > > Based on a look at the various writers and pandoc templates available it > doesn't seem like this is easily possible using docx in the same way as say > LaTeX, however there is a default.opendocument template; If my > understanding is corrrect this works in conjunction with a .odt > `--reference-doc` to produce output. Am I on the right track here, or does > odt output behave similarly to docx, only using the reference doc to inform > the output? > > What would be the best way to implement something like this? Am I best off > attempting to use docx and implementing a filter to get my additional > content injected before the body, or is modifying the opendocument template > likely to be a better option? > > Thanks for the advice! > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/e283b54e-6c6d-421b-8047-87e1610a74d6n%40googlegroups.com.