* How to use Endnote reference library with pandoc?
@ 2014-12-26 23:06 pengyu.bio-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w
       [not found] ` <4ff3ea43-0dc8-4db3-a2d1-ee626b4325d4-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: pengyu.bio-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w @ 2014-12-26 23:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

The instructions on how to use Endnote with pandoc are not clear to me.

http://johnmacfarlane.net/pandoc/README.html

Could anybody show me a mimimal working example on using pandoc with
endnote? Thanks.

Regards,
Peng

* Re: How to use Endnote reference library with pandoc?
       [not found] ` <4ff3ea43-0dc8-4db3-a2d1-ee626b4325d4-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2014-12-27 15:41   ` Bruce D'Arcus
From: Bruce D'Arcus @ 2014-12-27 15:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw; +Cc: pengyu.bio-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w