Hello, I tried searching the archives, however, was not able to find any questions on this. If you know of a post where this question was asked before I would appreciate if you could share the link so I can review it. Basically my issue is this, I have some inline HTML in my markdown file that creates a line, however, when doing a standard conversion with pandoc from md to pdf these lines are not generated. I also tried to convert the md file to an intermediary HTML file then to PDF, however, this messed up some formatting. Example MD file: ### Contents
### What Is Impacted
Expected output: [image: 1.png] Current output: [image: 2.png] When the PDF file is generated the lines are not present as expected. Do you have any recommendations on this or if this is even possible? Thank you! -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/e3236b2a-bb0a-47b5-a41f-68f8cf5db7ean%40googlegroups.com.