* non-breaking space after citeproc locator abbreviations (p., pp, ...)
@ 2017-05-25 12:41 Rik Kabel
       [not found] ` <23bd041f-70d5-45c5-ae73-c03b97a5c7f9-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Rik Kabel @ 2017-05-25 12:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Is there an option for pandoc/pandoc-citeproc to generate non-breaking
spaces after the abbreviations citeproc generates for standard locators
(p., pp., vol., ...)? Something similar to what is done with --smart, and
possibly tied to --smart would be good.

--
Rik

* Re: non-breaking space after citeproc locator abbreviations (p., pp, ...)
       [not found] ` <23bd041f-70d5-45c5-ae73-c03b97a5c7f9-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2017-05-25 15:23   ` John MacFarlane
       [not found]     ` <20170525152323.GC41849-TBBfCjvid+N7tZpUiIuOPD9KD7QXpuGTrnkq01ZRSOQ@public.gmane.org>
From: John MacFarlane @ 2017-05-25 15:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

You can always modify your csl file so that it uses suffix="&#160;"
instead of suffix=" " after a short-form locator.  (You'll probably
have to modify this in several locations.)

See issue #3659 on github.  If we go this way, we could in
principle run this typographic transformation after all
user-contributed transformations, so it would cover
pandoc-citeproc's contributions.  I'm not sure I like that
idea, though.

+++ Rik Kabel [May 25 17 05:41 ]:

@ 2017-05-25 19:36       ` Rik Kabel
From: Rik Kabel @ 2017-05-25 19:36 UTC (permalink / raw)