* Converting form MD to PDF via LaTeX - how to pass pdflatex flags?
@ 2023-02-01 15:57 Mouse Mousevich
       [not found] ` <e1cbe481-6359-4554-a177-acd35402d4aan-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Mouse Mousevich @ 2023-02-01 15:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

I'm converting a book that's in Markdown format to ePUB and PDF. It turns
out that I need to pass some flags to pdflatex, otherwise conversion from
LaTeX to PDF fails.

Question: how to do it? There are only a handful of flags listed in the
Manual - is there a way to pass other flags?

* Re: Converting form MD to PDF via LaTeX - how to pass pdflatex flags?
       [not found] ` <e1cbe481-6359-4554-a177-acd35402d4aan-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2023-02-01 16:46   ` John MacFarlane
       [not found]     ` <A0B0C6A1-34F6-48D3-A8AE-894BA53C2121-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
From: John MacFarlane @ 2023-02-01 16:46 UTC (permalink / raw)