Quick follow up on this: This new `pandoc/extra` image is now available here: https://hub.docker.com/r/pandoc/extra Comments and feedbacks are welcome ! https://github.com/pandoc/dockerfiles/issues Le jeudi 22 décembre 2022 à 12:57:17 UTC+1, Albert Krewinkel a écrit : > Hi Damien! > > "daa...-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org" writes: > > > My name's Damien Clochard and I'm here to talk about the pandoc > > docker images. I hope this is the right channel. > > Thank you for reaching out, this is absolutely the right channel. > I'm one of three current pandoc Docker maintainers and also the one to > blame for most of the current code used to generate the images. > > > I work for a French PostgreSQL company named 'DALIBO' where we > > produce **a lot** of documents with pandoc, and I'm the maintainer of > > the `dalibo/pandocker` image here: > > > > https://github.com/dalibo/pandocker > > I'm a fan of those pandocker images (and contributed a small patch in > the past ) > > > [...] > > > > Would you like to add a new official docker image named `extra` built > > upon the `latex` image that would include useful filters and > > templates ? > > That would be great! If you are ok with a little more responsibility, > I'd be happy to see you become a maintainer at the pandoc/dockerfiles > repository. That would make it easy for you to shape everything to your > needs. > > Heads-up: The current build system works well, but is still in dire need > of a redesign. The attempt to reduce duplication backfired, and now we > have a lot of accidental complexity. I'll try to fix this and would be > happy to get help or input from an experienced maintainer. > > Cheers, > Albert > > > -- > Albert Krewinkel > GPG: 8eed e3e2 e8c5 6f18 81fe e836 388d c0b2 1f63 1124 > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/e4756fa1-c398-4446-acfc-929bb3457e1dn%40googlegroups.com.