* References in pandoc
@ 2018-03-03 17:11 Alexandre Bergel
       [not found] ` <7a642901-09bd-4fd4-b529-568d79d17b7b-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Alexandre Bergel @ 2018-03-03 17:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hi!

I spent a few hours looking for a better way to make references in Pandoc.
Why the pandoc-fignos filter is not part of the default pandoc
distribution? I was really about to stop using pandoc because of the poor
handling of references.
I guess there is a pretty good reason why not doing so... which is?

Cheers,
Alexandre

* Re: References in pandoc
       [not found] ` <7a642901-09bd-4fd4-b529-568d79d17b7b-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2018-03-03 20:44   ` John MacFarlane
       [not found]     ` <20180303204417.GA30811-9Rnp8PDaXcadBw3G0RLmbRFnWt+6NQIA@public.gmane.org>
From: John MacFarlane @ 2018-03-03 20:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

I've sometimes thought of including pandoc-fignos, just as
we now include pandoc-citeproc.  That might be a good move
until we have better native reference handling.

+++ Alexandre Bergel [Mar 03 18 09:11 ]:
>   Hi!
>   I spent a few hours looking for a better way to make references in
>   Pandoc. Why the pandoc-fignos filter is not part of the default pandoc
>   distribution? I was really about to stop using pandoc because of the
>   poor handling of references.
>   I guess there is a pretty good reason why not doing so... which is?
>   Cheers,
>   Alexandre
>
>   --
>   To view this discussion on the web visit
>   [3]https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/7a642901-09bd-4fd4-
>   b529-568d79d17b7b%40googlegroups.com.
>
>References

>   2. mailto:pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org
>   3. https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/7a642901-09bd-4fd4-b529-568d79d17b7b-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer
>   4. https://groups.google.com/d/optout

* Re: References in pandoc
       [not found] ` <7a642901-09bd-4fd4-b529-568d79d17b7b-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2018-03-04 16:01   ` Alexandre Bergel
From: Alexandre Bergel @ 2018-03-04 16:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

That would be fantastic...

Alexandre

On Saturday, March 3, 2018 at 2:11:18 PM UTC-3, Alexandre Bergel wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I spent a few hours looking for a better way to make references in Pandoc.
> Why the pandoc-fignos filter is not part of the default pandoc
> distribution? I was really about to stop using pandoc because of the poor
> handling of references.
> I guess there is a pretty good reason why not doing so... which is?
>
> Cheers,
> Alexandre

* Re: References in pandoc
       [not found]     ` <20180303204417.GA30811-9Rnp8PDaXcadBw3G0RLmbRFnWt+6NQIA@public.gmane.org>
@ 2018-03-15 13:35       ` J
       [not found]         ` <867e8a95-27b5-4335-b199-722396668edd-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: J @ 2018-03-15 13:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

It seems to me from googling that pandoc-crossref is good for
cross-references in markdown. Would you consider pandoc-crossref to be
added ? Or would you consider pandoc-fignos better for the task ?

@ 2022-05-16 17:38           ` Matt Tonkins
       [not found]             ` <25cf7c0d-8665-45e6-8fc3-ea06e0fabe4en-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Matt Tonkins @ 2022-05-16 17:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

This is a great question, and I would like to know what people think?

@ 2022-05-17  6:33               ` krulis....-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org
From: krulis....-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org @ 2022-05-17  6:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss