Hi all, does anyone know of a way, how to decide which code language to convert to an ipynb code cell? The default is "code" but of course no one would just use "code" as a language description in input formats that are not specifically written for this pandoc conversion to ipynb. I am envisioning to be able to specify e.g. python, R as languages of my input code blocks (as long as the input format supports a language tag, e.g. Markdown or rst) which should be converted to executable code cells in the notebook. Is this possible? Thanks and cheers Julianus -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/e539846c-74da-4636-82ea-f63cfcf8ee0bn%40googlegroups.com.