* need help with markdown to epub convert
@ 2021-11-07  7:31 mr vicky
       [not found] ` <4f730a78-211a-48e7-ab44-abb2e28d3ca7n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: mr vicky @ 2021-11-07  7:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Dear All friends
i am converting markdown to epub file using pandoc but there is a lot of
image file name bellow every image which i want to remove. image file name
looks like this
image-BK7ECN82.jpg
image-DOTWYQYC.jpg
image-ZTFX0VRX.jpg

kindly help me to remove these image file names from epub file

2. can i select word and make auto bold that word ? e.g my file have a lot
of chapters and i want that every chapter heading should be bold and little
bigger font size than normal text

3. is it possible that my table of contents which is showing in start of my
book make clickable ?

thank you

* Re: need help with markdown to epub convert
       [not found] ` <4f730a78-211a-48e7-ab44-abb2e28d3ca7n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2021-11-11 11:34   ` mr vicky
       [not found]     ` <af1d0535-70c2-426d-a8dd-e4371c21c242n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: mr vicky @ 2021-11-11 11:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

please can someone reply me here and help me to solve this issue

@ 2021-11-12 15:12       ` Daniel Staal
From: Daniel Staal @ 2021-11-12 15:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

On 11/11/21 6:34 AM, mr vicky wrote:
> please can someone reply me here and help me to solve this issue
>
> On Sunday, November 7, 2021 at 12:31:44 PM UTC+5 mr vicky wrote:
>
>     Dear All friends
>     i am converting markdown to epub file using pandoc but there is a
>     lot of image file name bellow every image which i want to remove.
>     image file name looks like this
>     image-BK7ECN82.jpg
>     image-DOTWYQYC.jpg
>     image-ZTFX0VRX.jpg
>
>     kindly help me to remove these image file names from epub file
>
>     2. can i select word and make auto bold that word ? e.g my file have
>     a lot of chapters and i want that every chapter heading should be
>     bold and little bigger font size than normal text
>
>     3. is it possible that my table of contents which is showing in
>     start of my book make clickable ?

I haven't played with ePub output, but I think think #1 could probably
be done by giving each image a title/caption - that is instead of
`![](image-BK7ECN82.jpg)` put `![Image Title](image-BK7ECN82.jpg)`

For the second, that probably needs to be changed in the CSS for the
ePub using `--css=`.

For the third - I don't know.  Perhaps someone who's actually used the
ePub output will know.

Daniel T. Staal

local copyright law.