* From LaTeX to markdown (doesn't work from Windows cmd)
@ 2017-09-27 10:24 Hervé Soulard
       [not found] ` <5778e54e-b8b3-414e-97e4-69a94f59b90d-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Hervé Soulard @ 2017-09-27 10:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hi everybody,

I have the following (simplified) LaTeX input (in a file test.tex):

       \newcommand{\definition}[1]{\textsf{\textbf{#1}}}
       On nomme \definition{champ de force} une fonction qui...

When I try the conversion LaTeX to markdown on "Try Pandoc!", I get the
right result:

        On nomme {\textsf{\textbf{champ de force}}} une fonction qui...

If I try to do the same from the Windows command line:

        pandoc.exe --from latex --to markdown -o test.md test.tex

I get a wrong result (the macro isn't converted):

        On nomme une fonction qui...

I've tried to add +latex_macros, but the result is the same.

How should I do? (This is my first test with Pandoc).

Thanks for any help,

Hervé.

* Re: From LaTeX to markdown (doesn't work from Windows cmd)
       [not found] ` <5778e54e-b8b3-414e-97e4-69a94f59b90d-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2017-09-27 16:31   ` John MacFarlane
       [not found]     ` <20170927163128.GD70077-9Rnp8PDaXcadBw3G0RLmbRFnWt+6NQIA@public.gmane.org>
From: John MacFarlane @ 2017-09-27 16:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

What version of pandoc are you using on Windows (pandoc
--version)?

+++ Hervé Soulard [Sep 27 17 03:24 ]:

@ 2017-09-28  7:54       ` Hervé Soulard
       [not found]         ` <cf7106c0-94aa-4827-9cd0-6e6ce97d17ab-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Hervé Soulard @ 2017-09-28  7:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hi John,

What version of pandoc are you using on Windows (pandoc --version)?

It's pandoc 1.19.2.1.

Thanks,

@ 2017-09-28 16:01           ` John MacFarlane
From: John MacFarlane @ 2017-09-28 16:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

For me, this works with the dev version of pandoc, but not
with pandoc 1.19.2.1 OR on trypandoc.

+++ Hervé Soulard [Sep 28 17 00:54 ]:

@ 2017-10-03  8:39   ` Hervé Soulard
From: Hervé Soulard @ 2017-10-03  8:39 UTC (permalink / raw)