Thank you. Impressive Pandoc together with lua scripts. Never thought this was possible with markdown. I really like it. Next thing I want to do is to add text-align in the same function. We need a double tag isn't it? \begin{center} and \end{center} Are there no default lua formatting scripts already available for download on the internet On Tuesday, May 5, 2020 at 4:36:51 PM UTC+2, R. Wils wrote: > > Does anyone know how to color text in a PDF > (converting from a pandoc.markdown text file)? > > I tried to use a span and div tag without success. > > (Sorry I'm a new pandoc user) > > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/e7070622-1f2d-4039-a1d3-1ad14115beef%40googlegroups.com.