First of all, let me say that I'm by no mean a Latex expert... I'm using pandoc-generated Beamer pages as EPS (Encapsulated Postscript) nodes in a graphviz generated layout as Beamer output is both (very) nice and readable. When the content of the slide is a small amount of text, it is necessary to crop the content of the output as Beamer slides, I think, have fixed page size. PS and EPS seems not so easy to crop and moreover it is not easy to determine the 'bounding box' corresponding to the 'crop' as with the same page in PDF. I managed to crop via a pdfcrop/ghostscript bbox calculation and hack as in https://www.perlmonks.org/?node_id=10635. Previously I tried to play with `standalone` package with `beamer` option or to write myself a template deriving from the pandoc generated one...only to get many errors by Latex (as said above I really don't have the expertise). Request is: it is possible to add something like a `-t standalone` way to generate Latex text (then dvi->eps of course) as image(s) to be embedded somewhere (i.e. leverage Latex typesetting via markdown formatting - ehm, sure, you know...) I'm talking about a .tex output, not the compilation step. Maybe it seems a request like "write a template for me": no, really, I'm asking if this could be something like a more general pandoc use case. Hope to be quite polite to ask here. Many thanks. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/e79fcc5f-3295-4a37-be73-80eed18b9548%40googlegroups.com.