* Append text from file
@ 2021-06-18 13:27 Louis Turk
       [not found] ` <460bb345-7024-47c8-820c-50a2b3f16690n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Louis Turk @ 2021-06-18 13:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

I have 60 similar but different .tex files which I want to convert to epub
files. At the end of this conversion I would like to be able to append text
from a another file so that all 60 files have the same ending paragraphs
which can be easily changed in one place. Is this presently possible with
pandoc?

* Re: Append text from file
       [not found] ` <460bb345-7024-47c8-820c-50a2b3f16690n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2021-06-18 16:50   ` John MacFarlane
       [not found]     ` <m27dir15ja.fsf-jF64zX8BO0+FqBokazbCQ6OPv3vYUT2dxr7GGTnW70NeoWH0uzbU5w@public.gmane.org>
From: John MacFarlane @ 2021-06-18 16:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Louis Turk, pandoc-discuss

Check out --include-after-body

Louis Turk <louisaturk-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> writes:

> I have 60 similar but different .tex files which I want to convert to epub
> files. At the end of this conversion I would like to be able to append text
> from a another file so that all 60 files have the same ending paragraphs
> which can be easily changed in one place. Is this presently possible with
> pandoc?
>
> --

* Re: Append text from file
       [not found]     ` <m27dir15ja.fsf-jF64zX8BO0+FqBokazbCQ6OPv3vYUT2dxr7GGTnW70NeoWH0uzbU5w@public.gmane.org>