@jgm: are you ready to make a decision? Vollkorn/Tinos/Karma/Belgrano? Or would you rather have us collect more options? C On Thursday, December 19, 2019 at 11:01:25 PM UTC, allefeld wrote: > > Ok, a little update, not too important but strange. > > I now downloaded the Tinos font and found that (according to FontForge) it > does not actually contain a reversed pilcrow glyph. > > The samples I sent I prepared as HTML with CSS according to the Google > Fonts API. I went to great lengths to avoid replacement characters to be > shown, which browsers apparently incessantly do. Concretely, I additionally > embedded the special "AdobeBlank" font which contains all Unicode code > points, but with a blank glyph for them, and then I had code like this, > >