* Lua vs Python filters
@ 2020-04-20  9:07 Saša Janiška
       [not found] ` <20200420110708.269ec829-XQYBc/g6bIvul9oEyyxVyV6hYfS7NtTn@public.gmane.org>
From: Saša Janiška @ 2020-04-20  9:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

Hello,

I'd like to write Tiki writer filter
(https://github.com/jgm/pandoc/issues/4825) and not being overly familiar with
either Lua or Python (although learning more Python* would probably provide
better investment of my time), I wonder which method is considered better
and/or easier Pandoc-wise?

Sincerely,
Gour

* here I'm thinking about using e.g. Panflute

--
The working senses are superior to dull matter; mind is higher
than the senses; intelligence is still higher than the mind;